ClickTime Web Timesheet is committed to your privacy
The developers of ClickTime have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to the protection of your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Free Trial, Registration & Content DownloadsMarketing Usage: Our site's registration and marketing forms require you to give us contact information (like your name, email address, address, company name, etc.). We use your contact information from the registration form to:
- Send you information so that you may access demo accounts and set up a ClickTime account.
- Contact you when necessary, such as to notify you of an expired account or for customer service.
- Provide additional information about ClickTime's services, partners, promotions, and events, via email, postal mail, or phone.
- Create invoices for ClickTime usage.
- When we have your express permission
- To our authorized distributors or resellers, who provide sales and support functions certain languages and regions
- When law enforcement requires it
- If you violate our Terms of Service or our rights and property
- When we have your express permission (for example, if we need the assistance of a third party to assist you with technical support.)
- When we are compelled to by law enforcement or a court order from any competent jurisdiction where we conduct business
- You are given a cookie that will recognize you as a repeat registered customer and will store your email address for login. This cookie maintains your identity to make it easier to log in and access your time sheet information. It stores information such as your favorite report and your preferences settings. In addition, it tracks the date, time, and referring web page of your first visit to our web site.
- There is also a session cookie with a "time-out" function which disappears once you logout of the website. The cookie also "expires" for security purposes after a certain amount of time so that your program will not continually run without user activity.
- A cookie is used to help collect aggregate web traffic statistics for our site as a whole.
- A cookie is used to help provide online support through an onscreen-help system.
- The last cookie is a temporary cookie that simply determines whether or not your browser will accept cookies. Acceptance of cookies is obligatory in order to access an account.
SecurityMarketing Usage: Your personal information is stored securely by ClickTime. We utilize industry standard methods to protect your personal information from unauthorized access; however, we are not responsible if a third party accesses your information by breaching our security measures. Application Usage: Your contact information and time tracking information are visible only by your company's administrator(s) of this account and are not available to any other users or non-users of this web site, except in cases where our technical support team provides assistance to you and obtains your permission to access this information. We utilize industry standard methods to protect your personal information from unauthorized access; however, we are not responsible if a third party accesses your information by breaching our security measures.
PublicityBy using the ClickTime service, you grant ClickTime the right to list your "company" or "entity" name among on our customer list, which may appear in our marketing materials. Individuals will not be listed, nor will we will list any specific information about your account. You may request to be removed from this list at any time. In addition, we may ask for your permission to list your name and a statement about ClickTime among our customer testimonials. If you grant us this permission, your name and comment will appear among other customer testimonials.
Privacy Shield - for EU Customers
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, ClickTime commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact ClickTime at: firstname.lastname@example.org. ClickTime has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact or visit https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield for more information or to file a complaint. The services of JAMS are provided at no cost to you.
U.S. Federal Trade Commission enforcement: ClickTime's commitments under the Privacy Shield are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the United States Federal Trade Commission.
Inquiries and complaints: If you believe ClickTime maintains your personal data in one of the services within the scope of our Privacy Shield certification, you may direct any inquiries or complaints concerning our Privacy Shield compliance to email@example.com. ClickTime will respond within 45 days. If we fail to respond within that time, or if our response does not address your concern, you may contact JAMS, which provides an independent third-party dispute resolution body based in the United States, here. JAMS has committed to respond to complaints and to provide appropriate recourse at no cost to you. If neither ClickTime nor TRUSTe resolves your complaint, you may have the possibility to engage in binding arbitration through the Privacy Shield Panel.
Third parties who may receive personal data: ClickTime uses a limited number of third-party service providers to assist us in providing our services to customers. These third party providers offer customer support to our customers, perform database monitoring and other technical operations, assist with the transmission of data, and provide data storage services. These third parties may access, process, or store personal data in the course of providing their services. ClickTime maintains contracts with these third parties restricting their access, use and disclosure of personal data in compliance with our Privacy Shield obligations, and ClickTime may be liable if they fail to meet those obligations and we are responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.