At ClickTime, we pride ourselves on delivering prompt and informative support to your requests and inquiries
Need Immediate Support?
Download Web Timesheet Guides and Manuals
Featured: ClickTime Quick Start Videos
ClickTime - Feature Overview
See how things are done in ClickTime, from basic time entry to timesheet submission and more!
Estimates - Take Control of Project Planning
Compare up-to-the-second estimated job values with actual job values
Top Frequently Asked Questions
- Does ClickTime keep track of time that has been/has not been exported to QuickBooks® 2010 for invoicing?
- Can I create time estimates for Jobs in ClickTime? Then can I later compare them to actual values in real-time?
- Can I create custom reports? What are my options?
- My clients and employees have different billing rates and pay rates. Can I generate both an invoice to my client AND a payable amount to my employees?
- How can I add a new employee to my account?
Yes. Both the "ClickTime Connector for Use with QuickBooks®" and "QuickBooks® Time Export" tools include labeling features that help organize and track data synchronization into your QuickBooks® application. View Video Help.
Yes. The Job detail page allows you to enter a value for estimated job hours. Our "Job Section : Job Estimate Comparison" report provides managers and administrators with a detailed real-time breakdown of estimated versus actual hours.
ClickTime offers a variety of customized reporting options:
- ClickTime's Report Builder provides managers and administrators the ability to design and produce highly targeted and detailed reports for viewing on the web and for exporting.
- If you prefer to build a custom report on third-party reporting software, our Customizable Data Export will export your ClickTime data in your preferred format. ClickTime can exchange data with virtually ANY accounting, HR, or payroll system.
- If you require professional assistance in building a custom report, our Professional Services team can help you build a custom report or solution custom-tailored to your company's needs. You may contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes. You may enter a Cost Rate and a separate Billing Rate to generate the invoice and payable amounts. In the employee profile, simply enter the Cost Rate. This value will be the hourly wage amount. You can set the Billing Rate value in the designated area that you've selected in your Company Preferences > Billing Rate section. This value can be set in either Employee, Client, Project, or Task detail.
Simply navigate to the "Company > People" tab. You will be able to add a new employee by clicking on the "new person" link.
- Download the ClickTime FAQ sheet.
- View the ClickTime QuickStart guide.
- Read the Multiple Job Levels guide to add more levels.